From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CISAC may refer to:
- Canberra International Sports & Aquatic Centre, a sport centre located in the ACT Australia
- Comité International du Ski-Alpinisme de Compétition, former international committee of competition ski mountaineering
- Committee on International Security and Arms Control, a standing committee of the United States National Academy of Sciences
- Confédération Internationale des Sociétés d'Auteurs et Compositeurs, the International Confederation of Societies of Authors and Composers
- Center for International Security and Cooperation, a Stanford University research center devoted to international security issues and influencing policymaking.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CISAC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.