Jump to navigation Jump to search
CMV may refer to:
- Commercial motor vehicle
- Continuous mandatory ventilation
- Cruise & Maritime Voyages, a UK-based shipping company
- 905 (in Roman numerals)
- Grizzly Combat Mobility Vehicle, a tank based combat engineering vehicle.
- Cauliflower mosaic virus
- Cucumber mosaic virus
- Cytomegalovirus, a genus of viruses
- Human cytomegalovirus, the species which infects humans
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CMV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.