From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up CNBC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CNBC is an American business news television channel, formerly called Consumer News and Business Channel until 1991.
CNBC may also refer to:
- Commercial Neutral Broadcasting Company, a pirate radio station from the Netherlands (1960–1961)
- Canadian Neutron Beam Centre, a national centre for materials research using neutrons
- Centre for Neuroscience and Cell Biology, a bioscience and biomedicine research institute of the University of Coimbra, Portugal
- Center for the Neural Basis of Cognition, a joint Carnegie Mellon University/University of Pittsburgh research center in Pittsburgh, PA, US; See Peter K. Machamer
- List of CNBC channels, for all international channels
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CNBC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.