Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up CND in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CND is the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament in the United Kingdom.
CND may also refer to:
- Campaign for National Democracy, a British pressure group and former political party
- Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (NZ), New Zealand
- Centre National de la Danse (National Dance Centre), Pantin, France
- College of Notre Dame of Maryland, former name of Notre Dame of Maryland University, Baltimore, U.S.
- Commission on Narcotic Drugs, functional commission of the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC); the central drug policy-making body within the United Nations system
- Congregation of Notre Dame of Montreal, a Roman Catholic congregation of religious sisters
Science and technology
- Computer network defense, a component of computer network operations#Types of Military CNO
- Mihail Kogălniceanu International Airport (IATA airport code)
- Aero Continente Dominicana (ICAO airline code)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CND.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.