From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up CND in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CND is the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament in the United Kingdom.
CND may also refer to:
- Campaign for National Democracy, a British pressure group and former political party
- Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (NZ), New Zealand
- Centre National de la Danse (National Dance Centre), Pantin, France
- College of Notre Dame of Maryland, former name of Notre Dame of Maryland University, Baltimore, U.S.
- Congregation of Notre Dame of Montreal, a Roman Catholic congregation of religious sisters
Science and technology
- Computer network defense, a component of computer network operations#Types of Military CNO
- Mihail Kogălniceanu International Airport (IATA airport code)
- Aero Continente Dominicana (ICAO airline code)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CND.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.