From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up CNG in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CNG is compressed natural gas, methane stored at high pressure.
CNG may also refer to:
- Connecticut Natural Gas, a natural gas distribution company
- Cypriot National Guard, the combined arms force of the Republic of Cyprus
- Croatian National Guard, the former military of Croatia.
- National Council of Government (Haiti), provisional government of Haiti from 1986 to 1988
Science and technology
- Comfort noise generator, used in speech codecs
- Cryptography API: Next Generation, the pluggable Windows Cryptography API introduced in Windows Vista
- Cyclic nucleotide-gated ion channel, an ion channel gated by cyclic nucleotide like cAMP
- Chinese National Geography, a magazine published in China
- Certified Naturally Grown, a certification program for small-scale, direct-market organic farmers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CNG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.