From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CPK may refer to:
- Cpk, a measure of process capability
- CPK coloring, a way to color atoms when visualizing molecular models
- "C.P.K." (Unwritten Law song)
- Cabbage Patch Kids
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Carpenders Park railway station, England (National Rail station code)
- Chesapeake Utilities (New York Stock Exchange symbol)
- Church of the Province of Kenya, a former name for the Anglican Church of Kenya
- Communist Party of Kampuchea, commonly known as the Khmer Rouge
- Composite primary key, a primary key comprising more than one field
- Creatine phosphokinase, an enzyme found in humans, or alternatively a blood test for it
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CPK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.