||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for academics. (July 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
CP Lim (Chiok-Ping Lim) is an academic born in Malaysia.
In his earlier years, he specialised in art and design. Between 1987 and 1999, he served as the Dean in the School of Design, Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (Singapore). In the early 70s, CP Lim became interested in oriental culture and astrology. CP Lim is an Associate Professor with the International Institute of Tao Philosophy (Taiwan) and Yunnan University (China) since 2004. He has had several titles published internationally.
- Feng Shui Story 4 – The Art of Chinese name (2011) In Production
- Feng Shui Story 3 – Predictions (2011) In Production
- Feng Shui Story 2 – Practical Feng Shui in Modern Environment (2009) - ISBN 978-981-08-3263-6
- Feng Shui Story 1 – Xuan Kong Flying Star Feng Shui (2009) - ISBN 978-981-08-3262-9
- Secrets of the Human Face & Palm (2007) - ISBN 981-05-5767-1
- The Science of Feng Shui (English) (2002) - ISBN 981-232-237-X
- I-Ching, Feng Shui & Fate (2000) - ISBN 981-04-2315-2
- Auspicious Dates and Feng Shui (1998) - ISBN 981-00-9878-2
|This Malaysian academic-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|