Jump to navigation Jump to search
CR2 may refer to:
- CR2 battery, a dry-cell type battery commonly used in cameras
- CR2, a raw image format used by Canon digital cameras
- CR2, a postcode district in the CR postcode area
- CR2, a collaboration of the two DJS Mike van der Viven & Ramon Zenker, known for their house single I Believe
- CR2, a radio station in Hong Kong broadcast by CRHK
- Crossroads Mall (Mumbai), a mall in India
- Challenger 2, a British Main Battle Tank
- Celebrity Rehab 2, a reality television show
- CR2 (company), an Irish-based fintech company
- Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam, the sequel to the Disney Channel Original Movie Camp Rock
- Chromium (II) ions
- Second Complete Remission a prognostic term used frequently in oncology which designates a time when a cancer patient who relapsed after successful response (remission) to treatment is back to remission a second time.
- Complement receptor 2, an immunological cell surface receptor for a complement component.
- "Conserved Region 2" i.e. the Second conserved region. In some biological molecules e.g. Epstein–Barr virus EBNA-LP, Adenoviral E1A, Cytomegalovirus pM53 etc., a segmentwise numerical designation is used for alternating regions of highly conserved sequence interspersed with nonconserved regions. CR2 usually means the second conserved region from the N terminus. This term "CR" i.e. conserved region has somewhat similar meaning to "C" or constant used arbitrarily in some other molecules (e.g. Protein kinase C).
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.