CRR may refer to:
- Capital Requirements Regulation, a European regulation on prudential requirements for credit institutions and investment firms
- Coefficient of residuals resistance, (in Statistics) a random measurement on residuals in piecewise regression analysis
- Convergence rate of residuals, (in Statistics) an alternative term with the same meanings as the coefficient of residuals resistance
- Reserve requirement or cash reserve ratio
- Binomial options pricing model or Cox Ross Rubinstein option pricing model
- Clinchfield Railroad
- Carolina Algonquian language (ISO 639-3 language code)
- The Center For Reproductive Rights
- The Current Run Rate (Cricket)
- Curia Regis roll
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CRR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.