CR Society International
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2014)
In 1994, Brian M. Delaney, Lisa Walford, and Roy Walford, along with several others, founded CR Society International. The group sponsors conferences, funds anti-aging research, and offers practical guidance to its members. It is supported by membership fees and donations.
- Conniff, Richard (February 16, 2017), "The Hunger Gains: Extreme Calorie-Restriction Diet Shows Anti-Aging Results"
- Lauth, Kimberly (October 21, 2009), "Calorie restriction: fountain of youth or dangerous diet?"
- Should you severely restrict calories? CNN Interview with Brian M. Delaney
- Seligman, Katherine (September 2, 2007) San Francisco Chronicle, "Iron Will: Can a diet of a quarter fewer calories than a body needs lead Boomers to that ever elusive fountain of youth?"
- Zasky, John (19 May 2011). "The Calorie Restriction Diet".
It’s a diet that appeals mostly to men, and weight loss is “an unfortunate consequence,” says Brian M. Delaney, 47, president of Calorie Restriction Society International (CRSI), about the calorie restriction (CR) diet.