|Look up Cua or CUA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cua or CUA may refer to:
- Catholic University of America
- Center for Ultracold Atoms, a division of the MIT Physics Department in conjunction with Harvard University
- China United Airlines (ICAO airline designator)
- CUA (company), formerly Credit Union Australia, a credit union in Australia
- Cúa, a city in Venezuela
- Cua, a form of Cai (surname), an ethnic Chinese surname
- Cost–utility analysis, a form of economic analysis used to guide procurement decisions
- Common User Access, a specification for user-computer interfaces, written by IBM
- Compassionate Use Act, California Proposition 215
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CUA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.