Jump to navigation Jump to search
CVO may refer to:
- Chief visionary officer, an executive function in a company
- Commander of the Royal Victorian Order, membership of a British order of chivalry
- Chief Veterinary Officer
- Circumventricular organs, positioned around the ventricular system of the brain
- Common velocity obstacle, a type of velocity obstacle
- Corvallis Municipal Airport, Oregon, United States (by IATA airport code)
- Harley-Davidson CVO, a category of limited-edition Harley-Davidson motorcycles produced by its Custom Vehicle Operations group
- Cascades Volcano Observatory
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CVO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.