From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up CYA or cya in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CYA may stand for:
- California Youth Authority, renamed California Division of Juvenile Justice in 2004
- Canadian Yachting Association, Canada's organization for controlling the water
- College Year in Athens, an English language study abroad program located in Athens, Greece.
- Cover your ass, a defensive practice against legal penalties or criticism
- Cy Young Award, an honor given annually in baseball to the best pitchers in Major League Baseball
- Cyanoacrylate, a fast-acting superglue
- Cyanuric acid, a chemical compound with the formula (CNOH)3
- Radiocarbon years ago, (14
Cya), the age calculated by radiocarbon dating which needs to be calibrated to yield a calendar date
- "See Ya", an internet/chat slang
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CYA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.