From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cabbage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cabbage is a leafy vegetable, derived from the species Brassica oleracea.
Cordyline australis - the Cabbage tree from New Zealand.
- Cabbage (Gaelic Storm album) (2010)
- Cabbage (Super Junky Monkey album)
- "Cabbage" (folk song), a Chinese folk song
- Chinese cabbage, a similar leafy vegetable, derived from the species Brassica rapa
- Wesley Correira or Cabbage, American mixed martial arts fighter
- Cabbage car, a type of control railcar used in the United States
- Cabbage (video game), a video game prototype once in development at Nintendo.
- Cabbage, a slang term for Federal Reserve Notes, cash, or money in the United States of America
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cabbage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.