Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cabernet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cabernet can refer to several different things:
- Cabernet Sauvignon, a hybrid of Cabernet Franc and Sauvignon blanc, and one of the most popular wine grapes in the world
- Cabernet Franc, a parent of Cabernet Sauvignon and most often blended with it, but also used for varietals
- Cabernet Gros, a parent of Carménère
- Cabernet blanc, a German/Swiss hybrid of Cabernet Sauvignon and another unknown grape variety
- Cabernet Dorsa, a 1971 hybrid of Cabernet Sauvignon and Dornfelder, created in Germany
- Cabernet Gernischt, a Chinese variety similar or perhaps identical to Cabernet Sauvignon
- Cabernet Mitos, a 1970 hybrid of Cabernet Sauvignon and Blaufränkisch, created in Germany
- Béquignol noir, a French wine grape that has Cabernet as a synonym
- Cabernet, California, a former town in the United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cabernet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.