From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up caboose in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A caboose is a manned railroad car at the end of a freight train in North America.
Caboose may also refer to:
- Caboose (ship's galley), a ship's kitchen above deck
- Caboose (Red vs. Blue), a character in the video series Red vs. Blue
- Caboose (film), a 1996 Canadian film directed by Richard Roy
- "Caboose", a song by Sugar Ray from Lemonade and Brownies
- Mrs. Crabbople's Caboose a children's television series, with set design, and puppetry by Wayne White (artist), shortly before working on Pee-wee's Playhouse.
- Buttocks, in slang, due to a caboose being the "rear end" of a train
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caboose.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.