From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cabrera may refer to:
- Tlalixtac de Cabrera, Oaxaca
- Cabrera, Balearic Islands
- Cabrera d'Anoia, Catalonia
- Cabrera de Mar, Catalonia
- Castrillo de Cabrera, Castile and León
- La Cabrera, Madrid
- Cabrera (surname)
- Cabrera, a synonym of the grass genus Axonopus
- House of Cabrera, Counts of Urgell between 1236 and 1314
- José Cabrera Nuclear Power Station, a nuclear power station in Almonacid de Zorita, near Madrid, Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cabrera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.