Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Caca or caca in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caca or CACA may refer to:
- Chinese American Citizens Alliance
- Cacá (footballer, born 1982), nickname of Brazilian footballer Lucas de Deus Santos
- Cacá (footballer, born 1979), nickname of Brazilian footballer Carlos Eduardo Ferrari
- (Z)-4-Amino-2-butenoic acid or CACA, a selective GABAC agonist
- Caca Bonita, a 1995 album by Papa Roach
- Cacāre, Latin for "to defecate" and the root of the slang term "caca"
- Kaka (disambiguation)
- libcaca, a software library that converts pixel information into colored ASCII art
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.