Cadenberge (in High German, in Low Saxon: Cumbarg) is a municipality in the district of Cuxhaven, in Lower Saxony, Germany.
Cadenberge belonged to the Prince-Archbishopric of Bremen, established in 1180. In 1648 the Prince-Archbishopric was transformed into the Duchy of Bremen, which was first ruled in personal union by the Swedish Crown - interrupted by a Danish occupation (1712-1715) - and from 1715 on by the Hanoverian Crown. The Kingdom of Hanover incorporated the Duchy in a real union and the Ducal territory became part of the new Stade Region, established in 1823.
- Spring Market third weekend in April
- Shooting Cadenberge fourth weekend in June (Saturday)
- Summer (up to 2008 street festival) third Saturday in July
- Shooting Cadenberge-Langenstraße first weekend in September (Sunday)
- Autumn Fair third weekend in October
- Advent Cadenberge meeting of the clubs (up to Christmas 2004) third advent
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cadenberge.