Cadmus or Kadmos can have a number of meanings:
- Cadmus, in Greek mythology the son of the Phoenician king of Tyre and brother of Europa
- Cadmus of Miletus, a 6th-century BC logographer
- Mount Cadmus, a mountain in Asia Minor
- Cadmus (river), the ancient name for the river that flowed from Mount Cadmus
- Cadmus of Kos, tyrant of Zancle, son of Scythes
- Cadmus, a city in Syria, more often transliterated as Qadmus today
- Kadmos (journal), a German journal, specialising in pre-Greek and early Greek epigraphy
- Paul Cadmus, an American artist
- Cornelius A. Cadmus (1844-1902) an American Democratic Party politician from New Jersey
- Thomas Cadmus (1736-1821), businessman, Revolutionary War officer and community leader in early Bloomfield, New Jersey.
- Cadmus, Kansas, a community in the United States
- Project Cadmus, a fictional government organization in DC Comics
- Cadmus (journal), an economic/humanitarian journal.
- Cadmus (computer), a German Unix minicomputer brand in 1980s and 1990s build by Periphere Computer Systeme
- HMS Cadmus, five ships of the Royal Navy
- Cadmus (genus), a genus of leaf beetles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cadmus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.