From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Calatrava can refer to:
- Calatrava la Vieja (originally Calatrava), Spanish medieval town
- Calatrava la Nueva, Spanish medieval castle and convent
- Calatrava, Negros Occidental, a municipality in the Philippines
- Calatrava, Romblon, a municipality in the Philippines
- Santiago Calatrava, Spanish architect, sculptor and engineer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Calatrava.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.