From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up calculator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A calculator (in the current usage of the word) is an electronic hand-held device that performs mathematical computations.
Calculator can also refer to:
- Calculator (software), a computer program that performs mathematical computations
- Calculator (Windows), a computer program in Microsoft Windows
- Mechanical calculator, a calculating device used from the 1700s to the mid 1900s
- Mental calculator, a person who performs calculations in their head
- Calculator (comics), DC Comics villain
- Oxford Calculators, a group of 14th-century philosophers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Calculator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.