|Date of birth||May 30, 1966|
|Place of birth||Chino, California, United States|
|Playing position||Forward / Defender|
|1984||San Diego Sockers||6||(0)|
|1984–1986||San Diego Sockers (indoor)|
|1985||→ Tulsa Roughnecks (loan)|
|1986||San Diego Nomads|
|1986–1987||Louisville Thunder (indoor)|
|1987–1988||Milwaukee Wave (indoor)||16||(3)|
|1988–1989||Dayton Dynamo (indoor)|
|1990–1991||Atlanta Attack (indoor)|
|1991–1994||Atlanta Magic (indoor)|
|1995–1996||Atlanta Magic (indoor)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only
In 1984, Suri, older brother of Mo Suri, graduated from Don Antonio Lugo High School. In May 1984, the San Diego Sockers of the North American Soccer League signed Suri to an apprentice contract. He played six games during the outdoor season. He went on to play two seasons with the Sockers in the Major Indoor Soccer League. In 1985, he played on loan with the Tulsa Roughnecks who were playing an independent exhibition schedule. In 1986, he played for the San Diego Nomads of the Western Soccer Alliance. In the fall of 1986, Suri signed as a free agent with the Louisville Thunder of the American Indoor Soccer Association. When the Thunder folded, the Milwaukee Wave selected him in the dispersal draft. He played sixteen games for the Wave during the 1987–1988 AISA season. On October 27, 1988, Suri signed with the Dayton Dynamo. The Dynamo released him at the end of the season and he joined the Atlanta Attack on January 10, 1990. In 1991, Suri signed with the expansion Atlanta Magic of the USISL. In 1994, the Magic began playing outdoors in addition to its indoor seasons. In 1995, he played for the Chattanooga Express. He returned to the Magic in the fall of 1995 as a player-coach. In 1996, he played for the Atlanta Ruckus in the A-League. He retired at the end of the season.
- May 19, 1984 Transactions
- "Agent says Americans' owner is only bluffing with threat to fold" Evening Tribune (San Diego) Tuesday, July 2, 1985
- 1986 San Diego Nomads
- Has Wave's Time Finally Come?
- Milwaukee Wave records Archived 2010-11-16 at the Wayback Machine.
- "DEALS" USA TODAY Thursday, October 27, 1988
- "DEALS" USA TODAY Wednesday, January 10, 1990
- "SOCCER – Magic opens outdoor season" The Atlanta Journal and The Atlanta Constitution Saturday, April 2, 1994
- "PRO SOCCER – Magic lacks cash for title defense" The Atlanta Journal and The Atlanta Constitution Tuesday, February 13, 1996