Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up calf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A calf is the young of domestic cattle.
Calf may also refer to:
Biology and animal byproducts
- Calf (leg), in humans (and other primates), the back portion of the lower leg
- Veal, meat from calves
- Calfskin, leather
- vellum, calf hide processed as a writing material
- Calf-binding, a leather book binding
- The Calf, a peak in the Yorkshire Dales, UK
- Calf, an island off Newfoundland; see Bull, Cow and Calf
- Calf, the product of Ice calving
- CALF, the Common Affordable Lightweight Fighter project resulting in the Boeing X-32
- Calf, short for calfdozer, a type of small bulldozer
- Calf, part of an early type of internal combustion engine seen in the Ascot (1904 automobile)
- All pages with titles beginning with Calf
- List of animal names, for animals whose young are called "calves"
- Crus, the entire lower leg
- Calve (disambiguation)
- Calving (disambiguation)
- Calf Island (disambiguation)
- Golden calf, idol described in the Bible
- Cow-calf, a set of switcher-type locomotives
- Calf, a small island near a larger one; see Category:Calves (islands)
- Ilkley Moor, site of Cow and Calf Rocks
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Calf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.