From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up calf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Calf may refer to:
Calf (plural calves) refers to a young bovine.
Calf (leg) in humans (and other primates), the back portion of the lower leg.
Biology and animal byproducts
- Veal, meat from calves
- Calfskin, leather
- vellum, calf hide processed as a writing material
- Calf-binding, a leather book binding
- CALF, the Common Affordable Lightweight Fighter project resulting in the Boeing X-32
- Calf, short for calfdozer, a type of small bulldozer
- Calf, part of an early type of internal combustion engine seen in the Ascot (1904 automobile)
- All pages beginning with "Calf"
- List of animal names, for animals whose young are called "calves"
- Crus, the entire lower leg
- Calve (disambiguation)
- Calving (disambiguation)
- Calf Island (disambiguation)
- Golden calf, idol described in the Bible
- Cow-calf, a set of switcher-type locomotives
- Calf, a small island near a larger one; see Category:Calves (islands)
- Ilkley Moor, site of Cow and Calf Rocks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Calf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.