|Look up Calgary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Calgary is a city in Alberta, Canada.
Calgary may also refer to:
- Calgary, Mull, a village and a bay on the Isle of Mull, Scotland, the namesake of the Canadian city
- Fort Calgary, a historical North-West Mounted Police fort
- 96192 Calgary, an asteroid
- HMCS Calgary, several warships
- "Calgary", a song by Bon Iver from the album Bon Iver
- Calgary corpus, a collection of text files for testing data compression algorithms
- South Calgary (disambiguation)
- Calvary, /ˈɡɒlɡəθə/, was, according to the Gospels, a site immediately outside Jerusalem's walls where Jesus was crucified. Golgotha(s) (Γολγοθάς) is the Greek transcription in the New Testament of an Aramaic term that has traditionally been presumed to be Gûlgaltâ (but see below for an alternative)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Calgary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.