From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Calgary is a city in Alberta, Canada.
Calgary may also refer to:
- Calgary, Mull, a village and a bay on the Isle of Mull, Scotland
- Fort Calgary, a historical North-West Mounted Police fort
- 96192 Calgary, an asteroid
- HMCS Calgary, several warships
- "Calgary" a song by Bon Iver from the album Bon Iver.
- Calgary corpus, a collection of text files for testing data compression algorithms
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Calgary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.