Jump to navigation Jump to search
Caligari may refer to:
- Dr. Caligari, a major character in the 1920 film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari
- Caligari Corporation, an American software company acquired by Microsoft
- "Caligari's Mirror", a song from the album Dub Housing by the American music group Pere Ubu
- John Caligari (born 1960), a lieutenant general in the Australian Army
- Caligari Carnival, the setting of the ninth book of A Series of Unfortunate Events
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caligari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.