|Full name||Callum Reidford|
|Date of birth||26 May 1987|
|Place of birth||Glasgow, Scotland|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|2006–07||→ Dundee (loan)||4||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 07:51, 7 March 2012 (UTC).
Rediford began his career at Scottish Premier League side Rangers. He joined Scottish First Division side Dundee on loan for the 2006–07 season and went on to make four appearances for the Dens Park club.
Reidford left Ibrox in the May 2008 without making a top team appearance. He soon began to attract the attention of Scottish First Division side Dunfermline Athletic and was linked with a move to East End Park in June 2008. It was reported on the 27th that Dunfermline were about to enter talks with the unattached keeper and that the possibility of a move to Fife was becoming increasingly likely as he joined the Pars on their summer tour of Austria. He signed for Dunfermline in mid-July on a one-year-deal, after impressing during his trial. He spent a year with the Pars, but didn't make a first team appearance for them, and signed for Clyde in July 2009.
After the 2009/10 season he chose not to renew his contract with Clyde and was signed by Stirling Albion following a successful trial. Reidford started the season as second choice although seized upon illness to claim the number 1 jersey and has since performed solidly. He left the club in May 2012.
Reidford signed for Stenhousemuir during the 2012 summer transfer window. He left the club due to work commitments in March 2013, and eventually rejoined former club Stirling Albion on a short-term deal in September before signing a deal with the club until the end of the season in December.
- "Pars interested in keeper Reidford". The Courier. Retrieved 25 June 2008.
- "Pars secure Bayne signing". The Courier. Retrieved 27 June 2008.
- "Reidford given Dunfermline chance". BBC Sport. 4 July 2008. Retrieved 5 July 2008.
- "Lang, Reidford and Walker sign". clydefc.co.uk. Retrieved 22 July 2009.
- "Keeper Callum Reidford to sign for Stirling Albion". Daily Record. 14 July 2010. Retrieved 12 July 2014.
- "Scottish Division Three ins and outs". BBC Sport (BBC). 7 August 2012. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
- "Reidford returns to Forthbank". Stirling Albion FC. September 2013. Retrieved 12 July 2014.
- "New deals for Albion due". Stirling Albion FC. 20 December 2013. Retrieved 12 July 2014.
|This biographical article related to a Scottish football goalkeeper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|