(Redirected from Cama (disambiguation))
Cama is the Spanish/Portuguese word for "bed". It may refer to:
- Cama a common Parsi name; see Bhikaiji Cama.
- Cama (animal), a cross between a camel and a llama
- Cama, Switzerland, a municipality in the Graubünden
CAMA is an abbreviation for:
- Christian and Missionary Alliance, an Evangelical Protestant denomination within Christianity, currently headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
- Community Arts Music Association - Santa Barbara, CA, USA
- Computer Assisted Mass Appraisal
- Centralized Automatic Message Accounting
- California-Arizona Maneuver Area, formerly known as the Desert Training Center, or DTC
- Abraham Fornander, John F. G. Stokes (1885). "An Account of the Polynesian Race: Comparative vocabulary of the Polynesian..." Retrieved January 2015. Check date values in:
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.