Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up camerata or camerate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Camerata, a dormitory or a comrade in Italian or an adjective meaning chambered in Latin, may refer to:
- Camerata (music), a small chamber orchestra or choir
- Florentine Camerata, an Italian musical association of the late sixteenth century
- Camerata Cornello, a municipality in the Province of Bergamo in the Italian region of Lombardy
- Camerata Nuova, a municipality in the Province of Rome in the Italian region Lazio
- Camerata Picena, a municipality in the Province of Ancona in the Italian region Marche
- Camerata (Crinoidea), an extinct subclass of crinoids from the Middle to Late Devonian
- Camerata (flatworm), a flatworm genus in the family Uteriporidae
- Giuseppe Camerata (1718–1803), Italian painter and engraver
- Charles Félix Jean-Baptiste Camerata-Passionei di Mazzoleni (1826–1853), French-Italian aristocrat
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Camerata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.