Camille Fournier is known for being the former chief technology officer of Rent The Runway, former vice president of technology at Goldman Sachs, and author of The Manager's Path: A Guide for Tech Leaders Navigating Growth and Change. She is a managing director at the hedge fund Two Sigma.
Fournier earned her bachelor's degree in computer science from Carnegie Mellon University. After graduating, she worked at Microsoft for 18 months. In 2005, she graduated from the University of Wisconsin–Madison with a master's degree in computer science. She moved on to work at Goldman Sachs in New York for over six years, originally as an engineer working on credit risk software and eventually as a vice president of technology.
In 2011, Fournier joined the startup Rent the Runway as the director of engineering, and in 2014 she became the company's chief technology officer. She resigned from her position in 2015. Fournier is a managing director at New York City hedge fund Two Sigma.
- Shontell, Alyson (November 13, 2014). "How A Former Goldman Sachs VP Became CTO Of A ~$750 Million Startup". Business Insider. Retrieved October 4, 2016.
- Walker, Rob (February 2, 2018). "Protecting Your Reputation When You're Ready to Go". The New York Times. Retrieved June 17, 2018.
- Fournier, Camille (January 23, 2013). "Fashion Tech Talk: Rent The Runway's Camille Fournier" (Interview). Decoded Future. Retrieved June 17, 2018.
- Pratt, Mary K. (June 15, 2015). "Rent the Runway's CTO says a strong engineering department turns dreams into reality". Computerworld. Retrieved October 5, 2016.
- Roberts, Daniel (November 17, 2015). "Exclusive: What's behind the exodus from Rent the Runway?". Fortune. Retrieved June 17, 2018.
- Kosoff, Maya (November 17, 2015). "Why executives are fleeing $500 million startup Rent the Runway". Business Insider. Retrieved June 17, 2018.
- "Open Speaker Series: Camille Fournier on Organizational Culture". Times Open. The New York Times. July 20, 2017. Retrieved June 17, 2018.