Camp Jackson may refer to:
- Camp Jackson (Alabama), a camp near Scottsboro, Alabama
- Camp Jackson (California), a post located near Ione, California in Amador County during the American Civil War
- Initial name for Fort Jackson (South Carolina), a US Army base
- Camp Jackson Affair, a military encounter during the American Civil War which occurred outside of St. Louis in what has been called "Camp Jackson"
- Camp Jackson (Korea), a US Army base south of Uijeongbu, South Korea
- A temporary camp in Goodale Park, Columbus, Ohio, used as a staging area for Union troops during the American Civil War
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Camp Jackson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.