|Focus||Families of children with cancer|
The name of the organization was sourced from a conversation with a pediatric oncologist, who told Entwistle that "No one can do anything about the quantity of life, but we all can do something about the quality."
Camp Quality also runs an educational puppet show program to help children understand what it is like to have cancer. The program is intended to prevent children from bullying and mistreating children with cancer.
- Barr, Eliza (December 9, 2015). "Fitzy and Wippa celebrate Christmas with Camp Quality kids". The Daily Telegraph.
- Crouch, Brad (November 15, 2013). "Camp Quality celebrates 30 years of helping South Australian children with cancer". The Adveriser.
- Baldwin, Hannah (July 28, 2017). "'Everybody's friends:' Camp Quality campers bond, don't dwell on shared cancer experiences". The News Star.
- Keown, Mary Katherine (July 13, 2013). "Accent: At Camp Quality 'nothing is impossible'". Sudbury Star.
- Frost, Carleen (November 21, 2012). "Puppets educating children on cancer". The Daily Telegraph.