Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up camper or campers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Camper may refer to:
- A person who engages in recreational camping
- A trailer (vehicle) used for camping, see travel trailer, popup camper
- Camping (gaming), a tactic in video gaming.
- Carter Camper (born 1988), American ice hockey player
- Franklin J. Camper, former American soldier and known mercenary Braulis
- Jennifer Camper, American comics artist, graphic artist and editor residing in Brooklyn, New York
- Petrus Camper (1722–1789), Dutch anatomist
- Camper (company), a Spanish shoe company
- Camper and Nicholsons, the oldest leisure marine company in the world that produces and manages yachts
- Camper Van Beethoven, alternative rock band
- Camper Fascia, a thick, superficial layer of the anterior abdominal wall
- Campers Island (disambiguation)
- Kamper, a surname
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Camper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.