The campus is located in the southwest of the city, just to the north of the terminus of the A4 motorway. It is predominantly in the quarter of Hollerich, although the western part (including the Conservatoire) lies in Merl. Shaped roughly like a right triangle, the campus measures 800 metres (880 yards) east-west along the hypotenuse, and 520 metres (570 yards) north-south at its maximum.
Geesseknäppchen is the site of:
- Athénée de Luxembourg
- Conservatoire de Luxembourg
- International School of Luxembourg
- Lycée Aline Mayrisch
- Lycée Michel Rodange
- Lycée Technique Ecole de Commerce et de Gestion
The Japanese Supplementary School in Luxembourg (ルクセンブルグ補習授業校 Rukusenburugu Hoshū Jugyō Kō), a Japanese supplementary school, is held at ISL. Its operations began there in 1991 and it serves students ages 6-15.
- "Stadtentwicklungsplan Hollerich" (in German). Ville de Luxembourg. Retrieved 2008-03-31.
- "欧州の補習授業校一覧（平成25年4月15日現在）" (Archive). Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT). Retrieved on May 10, 2014.
- "How expatriate children stay in touch with their cultural roots - supplementary schools in Luxembourg" (Archive). Luxemburger Wort. Monday 10 March 2014. Retrieved on 14 February 2015.
|This article related to the geography of Luxembourg canton is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|