Can't Get Enough (Patty Loveless song)
|"Can't Get Enough"|
Single CD cover.
|Single by Patty Loveless|
|from the album Classics|
|Released||January 6, 1999|
|Writer(s)||Blair Daly, Will Rambeaux, Kent Blazy|
|Producer(s)||Emory Gordy, Jr.|
|Patty Loveless singles chronology|
"Can't Get Enough" is a song written by Kent Blazy, Will Rambeaux and Blair Daly, and recorded by American country music artist Patty Loveless. It was released in January 1999 as the first new single on her compilation album Classics.
The song charted for 20 weeks on the Billboard Hot Country Singles and Tracks chart, reaching number 21 during the week of April 17, 1999. "Can't Get Enough" became Loveless' first entry into the Billboard Hot 100, charting for four weeks, reaching number 96 during the week of April 17, 1999.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||8|
|US Billboard Hot 100||96|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||21|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||55|
"Can't Get Enough" is one of what Loveless calls "Radio Songs", which means it's uplifting, has a fast beat and is easy to dance to. In March 1999, Loveless and her producer/husband Emory Gordy, Jr., went back into the studio and recorded some remixes of the song in a more pop/rock & roll genre which Loveless and Gordy believed came out well.
- Can't Get Enough (Hot Radio Mix Version), (3:04)
- Can't Get Enough (Club Mix Version), (3:49)
- Can't Get Enough (Beat Mix Version), (4:45)
These remixes were never commercially released, the CD being a scarce collector item.
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 207.
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 8137." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. April 26, 1999. Retrieved July 7, 2013.
- "Patty Loveless – Chart history" Billboard Hot 100 for Patty Loveless.
- "Patty Loveless – Chart history" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Patty Loveless.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1999". RPM. December 13, 1999. Retrieved July 7, 2013.