From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Canarias may refer to:
- The Spanish Canary Islands (Spanish: Islas Canarias)
- Canarias class cruiser, a former class of heavy cruiser of the Spanish Navy
- Spanish cruiser Canarias, in service 1936–1975
- Spanish frigate Canarias (F86), in service since 1995
- Canaria District, Víctor Fajardo province, Peru
- Syrnola canaria, a sea snail of family Pyramidellidae
- Trapania canaria, a sea slug of family Goniodorididae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Canarias.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.