From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up candela in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The candela is a unit of luminous intensity.
Candela may also refer to:
- Candela, Apulia, comune in the Province of Foggia
- Candela (municipality), municipio in Coahuila, Mexico
- Candela, Coahuila, community in Coahuila State
- United States
- Candelas, Colorado, a planned community in Arvada, Colorado
- Candela (footballer), Spanish footballer
- Candela Vetrano (born 1991), Argentine actress, singer and model
- Félix Candela, Spanish architect
- Rosario Candela, Italian born American architect
- Vincent Candela, French footballer
- Candela (tobacco), type of tobacco
- Candela Corp, American medical laser company
- Candela Hotel & Residences, a proposed skyscraper in Seattle, which was never built
- Candela, the leader of Team Valor in the mobile game Pokémon Go
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Candela.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.