Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up candela in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The candela is a unit of luminous intensity.
Candela may also refer to:
- Candela, Apulia, comune in the Province of Foggia
- Candela (municipality), municipio in Coahuila, Mexico
- Candela, Coahuila, community in Coahuila State
- United States
- Candelas, Colorado, a planned community in Arvada, Colorado
- Candela (footballer), Spanish footballer
- Candela Vetrano (born 1991), Argentine actress, singer and model
- Félix Candela, Spanish architect
- Rosario Candela, Italian born American architect
- Vincent Candela, French footballer
- Candela (band), American band
- Candela (Swedish band), Swedish band
- Culcha Candela, German band
- Candelas (band), Welsh band
- Candela (tobacco), type of tobacco
- Candela Corp, American medical laser company
- Candela Hotel & Residences, a proposed skyscraper in Seattle, which was never built
- Candela, the leader of Team Valor in the mobile game Pokémon Go
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Candela.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.