From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Canelo means "brown" in Canarian Spanish. It also may refer to:
- Canelo, Arizona, a ghost town
- Canelo Hills in Arizona
- Canelo Hills Cienega Reserve, a protected area
- Canelo Álvarez (born 1990; birth name Santos Saúl Álvarez), Mexican professional boxer
- Canelo (tree), the common name for the tree Drimys winteri, native to Chile and Argentina
- Canelo Ladies Tresses Orchid, common name of the orchid Spiranthes delitescens
- Canelo (publisher), a British book publisher
- Canelos, a rural parish in Pastaza Province, Ecuador
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Canelo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.