From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Canina (disambiguation))
|Look up canina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Canina, canine in Latin, may refer to :
- Luigi Canina (1795–1856), an Italian archaeologist and architect
- Uva Canina, a red Italian wine grape grown through Central Italy but is most noted in Tuscany
- Vōx Canīna, the name used by Romans to identify their pronunciation of the Latin letter r
- Tillandsia 'Canina', a plant hybrid cultivar
- Canina, a species name
- All pages with titles containing Canina Including use as a species name
- Real Sociedad Canina de España
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Canina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.