From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cannonball Run may refer to:
- Cannonball run (Galle Face), annual run to commemorate the 1845 misfiring of a British cannon on Galle Face Green, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Erwin Baker's 1933 New York City to Los Angeles drive
- Cannonball Baker Sea-To-Shining-Sea Memorial Trophy Dash, an outlaw automobile race, memorializing Erwin Baker's drive
- Cannonball Run, Darwin to Alice Springs and return to Darwin, a 4000 kilometer street race held in Australia in 1994.
Film and television
- The Cannonball Run (film), a 1981 film
- Cannonball Run II, a 1984 film
- Cannonball Run 2001, a reality television series
- Speed Zone, a 1989 film, also known as Cannonball Fever or Cannonball Run III
- Cannonball Run (roller coaster), a wooden roller coaster located at Waterville USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cannonball Run.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.