Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cannonball Run may refer to:
- Erwin "Cannon Ball" Baker's 1933 drive from New York City to Los Angeles
- Cannonball Baker Sea-To-Shining-Sea Memorial Trophy Dash, an outlaw car race run several times in the 1970s, memorializing Erwin Baker's drive
- Australian Cannonball Cup, a street race from Melbourne to Perth held in 1984.
- Cannonball Run, Darwin to Alice Springs and return to Darwin, a 4000 kilometer street race held in 1994.
- Cannonball run (Galle Face), annual run in Colombo, Sri Lanka, to commemorate the 1845 misfiring of a British cannon on Galle Face Green
Film and television
- The Cannonball Run (film), a 1981 film
- Cannonball Run II, a 1984 film
- Speed Zone, a 1989 film, also known as Cannonball Fever or Cannonball Run III
- Cannonball Run 2001, a reality television series
- Cannonball Run (roller coaster), a wooden roller coaster located at Waterville USA
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cannonball Run.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.