From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cano (disambiguation))
|Look up cano in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cano or CANO may refer to:
Cano is a Basque surname, used since the 12th century.
- Alfonso Cano, Chief of the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia
- Alonzo Cano, Spanish painter
- Emilia Cano, Spanish race walker
- Fanny Cano, Mexican actress and producer
- Francisco Cano, Conquistador
- Gabriel Cano de Aponte, Lieutenant General
- Jennifer Johnson Cano, American mezzo-soprano
- José Canó (born 1962), Dominican baseball player
- José María Cano, Spanish singer and songwriter
- José Ortega Cano, Spanish bullfighter
- Juan de la Cruz Ramos Cano, former footballer and manager
- Leopoldo Cano, Spanish soldier, poet and playwright
- Melchior Cano, Spanish theologian
- Ricardo Obregón Cano (1917–2016), Argentine Justicialist Party politician
- Robinson Canó (born 1982), Dominican baseball player; son of baseball player José Canó
- Rubén Cano, retired Argentine-Spanish footballer
- Cano Estremera, Puerto Rican singer
- Cameron Cano, American Business CEO: Raw Rugged Reckless
- CANO, a Canadian progressive rock group
- Juan Sebastián Elcano, Spanish explorer, first man to circumnavigate the world
- Isla del Caño
- Caño Limón
- USS El Cano (IX-79)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Alberto and Arturo García Carraffa (genealogist brothers) (1919–1963). ""Enciclopedia Heráldica Hispano-Americana", Diccionario Heráldico y Genealógico de Apellidos Españoles y Americanos, Barceló, Vol.22, page 191 (Hispanic American Heraldry Encyclopedia)". Library of Congress, Call Number: CR2142.G3. Archived from the original on 30 January 2010. Retrieved 2010-01-04.