|Look up canonicus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Canonicus (c. 1565-1647) was a Native American chief of the Narragansett.
Canonicus may also refer to:
- USS Canonicus, the name of several United States Navy ships
- Canonicus-class monitor, a class of nine ships built for the Union Navy during the American Civil War
- Conus canonicus, common name the tiger cone, a species of sea snail
- Father John Canonicus, who directed the building of St. Joseph's Cathedral, Criciúma, Brazil
- Canon (priest), from Latin canonicus
- Canon Digital IXUS, a camera
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Canonicus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.