From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cantabria may refer to:
- Cantabria, a Spanish historical region and autonomous community
- Former territory of Cantabri people
- Duchy of Cantabria, a march created by the Visigoths in northern Iberian Peninsula between the 7th and 9th centuries
- Cantabria (Spanish Congress Electoral District)
- Cantabria (Mesozoic island)
- SS Cantabria (1919), a Spanish cargo ship sunk in the Spanish Civil War
- SPS Cantabria (A15), a Spanish replenishment vessel commissioned in 2010
- Cantabria (Madrid Metro)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cantabria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.