|Look up canticle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Canticle can also refer to:
- Canticle of Canticles, another name for the Song of Songs (Song of Solomon) book of the Bible
- Canticle (novel), a book in The Cleric Quintet of the Forgotten Realms world, by Robert Anthony Salvatore
- "Scarborough Fair/Canticle", 1968 setting by Simon & Garfunkel
- Canticle, 2009 novel by Ken Scholes from the Psalms of Isaak saga
- A Canticle for Leibowitz, 1960 novel by Walter M. Miller, Jr.
- Five Canticles, song cycle by Benjamin Britten
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Canticle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.