From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cantiones sacrae or Sacrae cantiones (Latin for "Sacred songs") may refer to:
- Sacrae cantiones for four, five, six or more voices, 1573 works by Alexander Utendal
- Cantiones quae ab argumento sacrae vocantur, 1575 collection by William Byrd and Thomas Tallis
- Cantiones sacrae, 1589 and 1591 works by William Byrd
- Sacrae cantiones liber primus, 1592 works by Tiburtio Massaino
- Cantiones sacrae (Gesualdo), two collections of motets of Carlo Gesualdo da Venosa published in 1603
- Sacrae cantiones, 1614 works by Vincenzo Ugolini
- Cantiones sacrae (Schütz), a collection of forty different pieces of vocal sacred music on Latin texts, composed by Heinrich Schütz and first published in 1625
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cantiones sacrae.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.