Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cantuar is an abbreviation of the Latin term Cantuariensis, meaning Canterbury. It may refer to:
- Canterbury, a cathedral city which is part of the City of Canterbury, a local government district in Kent, England
- Cantuar, Saskatchewan, a ghost town in Canada
- City of Canterbury, a local government district in Kent, England
- See of Canterbury, an Anglican archiepiscopal see, the Latin abbreviation of whose name is typically used in the archbishop's signature
- University of Canterbury, a New Zealand university which uses Cantuar or Cant as an abbreviation for their name in post-nominal letters
- University of Kent, an English university which uses Cantuar as an abbreviation for their name in post-nominal letters
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cantuar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.