|Headquarters||Reston, Virginia, USA|
|Services||Mobile application development|
GoCanvas (previously known as Canvas) is a United States-based technology company which provides mobile apps and forms for data collection and sharing. The company's main offices are in Reston, Virginia, with a regional office in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 2008, Canvas specializes in Software as a Service (SaaS). It achieved a first round of funding in 2011. In 2014 the company had 50 employees.
GoCanvas services provide mobile and tablet interfaces for filling out forms or collecting other data, which is then stored online, through a cloud model. Apps offered by the company allow businesses to decrease paper usage. MyCanvas is a service which allows access to data created by paid accounts, allowing, for example, a customer to review records they have submitted to a GoCanvas user.
GoCanvas allows users to customize their apps and can include GPS location capture, photos, signature capture, and reference data. Data can be exported in a comma-separated values spreadsheet or a pdf.
- "The New GoCanvas is Here!". GoCanvas. Retrieved 23 November 2017.
- King, Rachel (5 September 2012). "How Pepsi Bottling Ventures IT Says Yes, Even When Strapped for Resource". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 16 September 2013.
- Overly, Steven (7 December 2012). "The Download: Canvas goes international with Sydney office". Washington Post. Retrieved 12 September 2013.
- Nycz-Conner, Jennifer (11 December 2014). "Paperless office startup Canvas receives $9M investment". Washington Business Journal. Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- Seo, Michael. "MyCanvas Allows Homeowners To Access Their Personal Service Data History In The Cloud". Tech Crunch. Retrieved 12 September 2013.
- "Introducing MyCanvas!". Archived from the original on 15 August 2013. Retrieved 16 September 2013.
- Gahran, Amy. "Tracking Inventory Have You Stressed? Try These 5 Mobile Apps". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 16 September 2013.