Capcom's MVP Football
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Capcom's MVP Football|
Cover art for Capcom's MVP Football
|Genre(s)||Traditional football simulation|
There are four different game modes:
- Custom mode allows exhibition-type games to be played and for all the components of the game to be customized. Players can either control the action on the field or just be a coach and call all the plays.
- A tournament mode permits players to take his team through the playoff bracket and into the Super Bowl.
- MVP mode requires players to change history as he changes the outcome of historical NFL games.
- Demo mode allows the players to watch the AI play against itself.
Other features of the game include:
- An instant replay after the end of every important play and the end of each half provides a television-like angle to the gameplay on field.
- Game statistics show deficient stats in red numerals.
|This American football video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|