Cape Canaveral (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Cape Canaveral in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cape Canaveral may refer to:
- Cape Canaveral, a headland in Florida
- Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, a U.S. military spaceport on the cape.
- Cape Canaveral, Florida, USA; a city on the cape.
- John F. Kennedy Space Center (KSC), Merritt Island, Florida, USA; a spaceport neighboring Cape Canaveral AFS, sometimes referred to as 'Cape Canaveral'
- Spaceport Florida, the commercial spaceport operated by Florida through Space Florida on the Space Coast
- Space Coast, Florida, USA; the general region containing the cape
- Shuttle Landing Facility (airport) KSC, Florida; sometimes referred to as 'Cape Canaveral'
- Cape Canaveral Air Force Station Skid Strip (airport)
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cape Canaveral.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.