Cape Town (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Cape Town in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cape Town is the second-largest city in South Africa.
Cape Town may also refer to the following:
- Cape Town railway station, the terminal railway station in Cape Town
- Capetown, California, a locality in California
- City of Cape Town, the metropolitan municipality that includes Cape Town and surrounding areas
- Cape Town (TV series), South African-German produced TV-series
- Cape Town Treaty, The Cape Town Convention on International Interests in Mobile Equipment, or Cape Town Treaty
- HMS Capetown (D88), a light cruiser of the Royal Navy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cape Town.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.